With Summit right around the corner, it’s time to start planning your can’t-miss activities!
We’ve compiled a list of all the ways that you can connect with acu-connect community sponsors in Vegas. Read on to learn about sessions, parties, giveaways, and more!
If you prefer to consume this information in video form, you can also watch the recording of our recent webinar: What to Know Before You Go: Acumatica Summit 2022
SUNDAY, JANUARY 23 EVENTS
Kick-off Summit on Sunday from 3:30 – 4:00 at the
Get Involved in acu-connect and Expand Your Acumatica Network, Meursault Room 1&2
If you are seeking year-round engagements with Acumatica focused professionals – attend this session to learn more about acu-connect. acu-connect offers a calendar full of networking and educational events that will strengthen your awareness and knowledge of the Acumatica ecosystem. Learn how to get engaged, meet the sponsors, and hear from the Board on what’s new and exciting. Awards will also be handed out to dedicated community members!
We will also be presenting our Top acu-connector awards and the First Annual Steigy Award so be sure to come out and see who the made our list of top community contributors for 2021!
MORE SUNDAY, JANUARY 23 EVENTS
8:00 – 10:00 Summit After Dark Party, La Cave
Sponsored by REPAY, SPS Commerce, BigCommerce, and ShipStation – Stop by one of the sponsor booths to pick up your wristband!
8:00 Phocas Software After Party, Wynn Tower Salon Suite RSVP
MONDAY, JANUARY 24 EVENTS
12:45 VyaPay session: Increase Lifetime Value by Monetizing Digital Payments, Castillon
12:45 Pacejet Session: Key Integrations for Distribution Businesses, Hermitage
2:55 Avalara session: Ask the Experts: Sales Tax Q&A, Krug 1&2
3:30 Workforce Go! session: Better Together – Payroll, People, and Time for Acumatica, Krug 1&2
4:00 REPAY session: Why AP & AR Payments are Better Together, Castillon
4:30 Phocas Happy Hour, Wynn Tower Salon Suite RSVP
TUESDAY, JANUARY 25 EVENTS
10:15 Unilog session: Rediscover eCommerce for Your ERP: An All-in-One Ecosystem, Krug 1&2
10:15 Blue Moon & AvidXchange session: Keep Both Sides of the Payment Processing Fence Happy, Fleurie
11:55 DataSelf session: Three Steps to Success with BI and Analytics, Castillon
1:10 SPS Commerce session: The New World of Retail, Castillon
1:10 Solver session: Next Level Planning: Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting in One Day, Krug 1&2
2:15 OneChannel session: Introduction to 1Retail POS for Omnichannel B2C Retailers, Hermitage
2:15 Velixo session: Making Magic with Excel and Acumatica – Featuring Mentalist/Magician Joe Skilton, Krug 1&2
2:45 Passport drawing for a free trip at the REPAY booth #74.
2:50 ShipHawk session: Overcoming Fulfillment Challenges: 2x or 3x Order Throughput Without Adding Headcount, Castillon
Complete your passport to be entered to win a trip!
Stop by each of the sponsor booths to get your passport stamped. Collect all 10 stamps for your chance to win!
Sponsored by acu-connect sponsors Avalara, DataSelf Analytics, Lightspeed Voice, NETSTOCK, Phocas, REPAY, SPS Commerce, TrueCommerce, and Unilog
Visit acu-connect sponsors in the Expo Hall – just look for the acu-connect flag in their booth! Here are some cool activities, swag, and people you’ll find there:
- Booth #6 – SPS Commerce – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #7 – Pacejet
- Booth #8 – VelocIT
- Booth #10 – Celigo
- Booth #11 – OneChannel
- Booth #13 – Unilog – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #17 – Lockstep
- Booth #16 – Phocas Software – Book demos and meetings before the show. Drop a business card in the drawing bowl at the booth to be entered to win a Yeti Tundra cooler (drawing on 1/25, the winner will be contacted to coordinate shipping). Also, get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #24 – Altec
- Booth #25 – NETSTOCK – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #26 – Avalara – Stop by for a chance to win an Oculus or Stagecoach Leather organizer. Also, get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #29 – Lightspeed Voice – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #30 – ShipHawk
- Booth #39 – Prophix
- Booth #45 – V-Technologies
- Booth #48 – Velixo – Enter to win a Kate Spade handbag or an Amazon gift card
- Booth #50 – DataSelf Analytics – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #54 – AvidXchange – Interested in learning how you can optimize your AP process and get rid of all the paper? Pre-schedule a meeting with AvidXchange at the event and they will send you a $50 Mastercard gift card for your time! To schedule your meeting today, please reach out to Kim Bader firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booth #57 – Solver
- Booth #58 – VyaPay
- Booth #59 – Workforce Go! $5,000 cash giveaway! 2 $1000 prizes and 1 $3,000 prize. The drawing will be held on Tuesday at 12:50 in the exhibit hall. Attendees can enter the drawing by stopping by the booth and getting scanned. They must be present to win. Workforce Go! will also be asking folks to wear a WFG Button and for anyone they spot wearing it throughout the conference will instantly win $50 cash. Buttons can be picked up at the booth.
- Booth #62 – Blue Moon – stop by and grab the latest Blue Moon swag
- Booth #68 – Rockton Software – enter to win a tech organizing travel bag
- Booth #74 – REPAY – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #76 – TrueCommerce – Get your passport stamped to be entered to win a trip!
- Booth #86 – Artsyl
We look forward to acu-connecting with you in Vegas!